Get access to Cisco Secure Firewall LevelUp
What is the Cisco Secure Firewall LevelUp program?
We recommend customers running older Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense (FTD) software version 6.7 or below upgrade to version 7.0.1 or higher. The Cisco Secure Firewall LevelUp program provides upgrade guidance tailored to your specific environment. By participating in the program, you will receive a customized pre-upgrade checklist including an assessment of your current environment and step-by-step upgrade instructions.
Key reasons to upgrade:
- Simplified automation and dynamic policy management
- Improved Remote Access VPN (RAVPN), eliminating the obstacles to increase NGFW adoption
- Fully re-architected IPS engine for the Cisco Secure Firewall portfolio
- New Unified Real Time Event Viewer, powered by advanced content filtering, delivering a simple view of all security events and faster investigations
- SecureX ribbon enabling SecureOPS teams to quickly pivot and correlate events from multiple products
- Integration with Secure Workload for end-to-end protection, unifying workload and network security
The Cisco Secure LevelUp program will deliver additional benefits based on the current software version you are running.
Yes, I would like to use LevelUp to prepare for my Firewall upgrade.